EVc high power multi-channel battery testers
Multi channel battery cyclers.
- The EVc-10, EVc-30 and EVc-40: 10, 30 and 40 channel battery charge discharge cyclers.
- High speed data-acquisition: Real time display of individual cell internal resistance.
- Up to 5 amps/channel with multiple cut-off voltages up to 18 volts.
- Complex charge and discharge profiles set up and displayed in real time.
- High speed galvanostatic intermittent titration techniques (GITT): 8 μS/point enables detailed step impedance analysis (SIA). SIA is better than EIS because:
- SIA is a transient measurement technique that provides boundary value information.
- EIS is limited to steady state measurements.
Multi channel EVc battery cyclers are also used to recondition any type of recombination battery (NiCad, Pb-acid and nickel metal hydride).
Click images to enlarge
|Click images to enlarge|
Step impedance analysis (SIA) of lead acid batteries provides same information as EIS
EVc-05: (same specs as EVc-10 with ½ # channels)
EVc-10: (50 amps)
EVc-30: (150 amps)
EVc-40 (200 amps)
Channel counts in the hundreds available in open framework format.
For pricing and purchasing terms click here.