Multichannel Potentiostat Galvanostats
- Up to eight 5-channel boards with up to 4 waveform signal sources.
- Selected channels are parallel or sequentially characterized.
- Electrodes evaluated individually, row-by-row or simultaneously with
selected sequence of excitation signals.
NEW! Battery charge-discharge wait-and-hold feature.
For any selected cutoff voltage or current, early finishers are held at open circuit
until all cells complete the charge or discharge period. All cells are switched at
- Multichannel potentiostat/galvanostat
- Compliance voltage ±15 V
- Voltage control ±10 V
- Waveform signal sources (4 maximum)
- ±100mA/channel (40 channels maximum)
- 8 kHz bandwidth
- Maximum scan rate 100 V/sec
- Battery charge-discharge cycling: Time and/or voltage switching parameters.
ArrayPGstat Chassis: $6,000
5-Channel board (8 maximum): $3,000
Waveform signal source (up to 4): $2,000
Example 1 30 Ch (6 x 5-channel boards); 3 waveform signal sources $30,000
Example 2 40 Ch (8 x 5-channel boards); 4 waveform signal sources $38,000
Example 3 20 Ch (4 x 5-channel boards); 2 waveform signal sources $22,000
Customized current ranges available!
Arraystat instruments are multichannel potentiostats
that utilize a common counter electrode
- Ultra low-current potentiostat
- ±250 mA (±10 V)
- 3 current ranges of ±1 μA, ± 100 μA and ± 10.0 mA with resolutions
of 30 pA, 3 nA, and 30 μA
- High accuracy low current potentiostat
- 0.25 A distributed across 25 channels
- Maximum current/channel is 10 mA with 15 pA resolution.
- High current potentiostat
- 20 A distributed across 25 channels (600 mA/channel)
- Up to 2 A per channel with fewer selected channels.
Arraystat – Accessory options
- Option 1 – Temperature controllers
- Option 2 – Mass flow controllers
- Option 3 – Humidifiers
- Option 4 – Liquid feed pump
- High-throughput catalysis evaluation of cathode MEA catalysts
using the Array Fuel Cell(.pdf format)
- High-throughput screening of fuel cell electrocatalysts (click here)