Hybrid battery reconditioning/ repair course: Locations and Schedules
Home :: Hybrid battery reconditioning/ repair course: Locations and Schedules
Teaches hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) battery reconditioning/ repair. The focus is cylindrical (Honda, Ford Escape) and prismatic (Toyota, Camry, etc.) nickel metal hydride (NiMH) modules.
- Experienced instructors provide in-depth knowledge on hybrid battery cycling, reconditioning/ repair and safety issues.
- Real time demonstration of charge-discharge cycling and battery internal resistance measurements.
- Learn to identify bad modules prior to reconditioning
- Work the database for inventory maintenance and pack assembly.
- The dangers of over-charging and over-discharging.