Membrane Electrode Assembly
Registration Includes: Course work materials. Continental breakfast, lunches, coffee breaks and snacks.
$2500/student (minimum 2 students)
$3,000 for single student.
Hands-on Fuel Cell Membrane Electrode Assembly Short Course
NuVant Systems Inc., Crown Point, IN
130 N. West Street, Crown Point, IN 46307
A two-day hands-on course that includes:
- Membrane electrode assembly (MEA) preparation
Fuel cell assembly using student prepared MEA
- Catalyst ink preparation with Johnson Matthey or participant supplied catalyst
- Gas diffusion layer (GDL) painting
- Catalyst coated membrane (CCM) technique w/ heated vacuum table.
- Acquisition of half and full cell polarization curves
- Fuel Cell Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- CO stripping analysis of catalytic layers
- Alkaline membrane, Nafion or participant supplied membrane.
- Instructor guided analysis of data.
- Course content CD provided.