Customized 2-D and 3-D heated vacuum tables
3-Dimensional Heated Vacuum Tables
Three dimensional heated vacuum tables are used for prototype development and repair. The modular heated table enables work on 3-D objects with protrusions. Temperature control up to 150°C. If black anodization and Teflon coating of the top surface is not required, substantially lower prices are available. We can customize table to accommodate the materials you desire.
Call for specifications and pricing
Flat Heated Vacuum Tables
- Top plate: Black anodized aluminum coated with Teflon PFA.
- Maximum operating temperature: 85° C.
- Hole density: 31 holes/in²
- Includes 3 sheets of 1/32” silicone rubber.
+7.25” x 7.25” x 2” (50 sq in).
$1,900 for 220 V
+ 11” x 11” x 2” (120 sq in).
$2,900 for 220 V
- Custom size tables and high temperature ranges available upon request
Consider attending our hands-on MEA preparation short course delivered upon demand (2-participant minimum).