Hybrid battery replacement with installation
NuVant offers hybrid battery refurbishing services at our Crown Point location. Avoid pricey battery pack replacements from your dealership!
Please call 219-644-3231 for more information.
- Toyota Prius ($1350)
- Gen 2: 2004 – 2007
- Gen 3: 2008 – 2015
- Toyota Prius C ($1350)
- Gen 1: 2012 – 2017
- Toyota Camry Hybrid ($1600)
- Gen 1: 2007 – 2011
- Gen 2: 2012 – 2017
Core return required. A $500 charge if core is not returned.
Call 219-644-3231 for further information
How it works
- We take your packs/modules, removed from vehicle and enclosure (shown below).
- We recondition your modules and provide the results/data. This process takes ~30 hours, multiple packs can be reconditioned at once.
- We re-assemble packs using an alogorithm that matches balanced modules to ensure maximum performance.
- We return your balanced packs/modules. All modules that do not pass our success criteria (up to 25%) will also be returned.
|202 V Toyota Prius pack (28 modules)||
7.2 V Toyota Prius prismatic module
How much money you can save
The average price of a replacement Toyota Camry Hybrid battery pack is $1725. Our price to recondition 34 modules (the amount in a Toyota Camry Hybrid) is $714.
For a fleet of 30 Toyota Camry Hybrid vehicles, the cost to replace all of the packs is $51,750. Reconditioning those modules with NuVant Systems will cost only $12,240. That is a savings of $39,510.
NuVant recently reconditioned Toyota Camry Hybrid packs for a taxi fleet in Chicago, IL. The return-to-vehicle rate of the modules was 75%: 204 of 272 modules were satisfactorily reconditioned for the automobile aftermarket. The taxi fleet saved $5726 over other battery pack options.
|Hybrid battery service center:
Indiana (35 miles from Chicago)
NuVant Systems Inc.